Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello, World;

I'm one of those people on tumblr who actually blogs. You know, writing about one's life and thoughts and things like that. And since that doesn't seem to be the best place for all that, I'm trying this. We'll see how it goes.

I mostly just need a place to write things down every once in a while, and I never keep up with journals. Both in the sense that I don't keep writing in them and I can't find them later. So hopefully this solves at least one of those problems.

So, shall I say little bit about myself? Yes, let's do that.

  • I like to propose rhetorical questions and then answer them.
  • Cheerios are my life force. 
  • I am a vegetarian for ethical reasons.
  • I can explain my ethical reasons at great depth if you get me started.
  • I'm a 2nd semester freshman at the wonderful University of Michigan.
  • Until now, I've lived my whole life in Georgia (the state) (not like anyone really thought I was eastern European anyway).
  • I am a redhead.
  • I am allergic to sunscreen.
  • Life is difficult.
  • I love all animals, nature, trees, all that stuff.
  • I'm allergic to most animals, trees, all that stuff.
  • Again, it's rough being me.
  • I am a stereotypically rebellious (by comparison) middle child.
  • I seem to be in a parentheses mood today. Occasionally I have asterisks moods, though. Sometimes I'm spontaneous like that.
  • I LOVE cold weather. I yearn for snow and frigidness and all things cold and frosty. 
  • I have Raynaud's disease which basically means poor circulation to my extremities in cold weather.
  • We don't need to go through this again.
  • I absolutely detest warm weather, especially humidity. Let's just say I was not the most cheerful metro Atlantan.
  • There are many television shows/books/movies/musicians I enjoy, and I will probably bring them up many times in the future.
  • I'm best friends with my little sister and we have grand times together, mostly doing things that no one else would ever find fun, so it's a good thing we have each other.
  • My sister is very strange.
  • My brother is also worth mentioning. So that's done.
  • My randomly-assigned roommate here is wonderful and I spend most of my time with her, so you'll probably be hearing a lot about her. 
  • 66.6 inches tall. According to my pediatrician, I am 66.5 inches tall, but they only ever list height in intervals of .25, so whose to say that I'm not 66.6 inches tall?
  • I'm taking a Faust class and I've been reading a lot about the devil, ok?
  • Contrary to what you may think after reading the title of this post, I hate computer programming more than I hate physics and humidity and nails on a chalkboard combined. 
Nothing else comes to mind right now, so I'll stop there. So...let's hope this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment